San Diego Web Design Services
At Design SEO Hosting we know there’s much more to creating an online identity than building a pretty website (don’t worry – we make those too).
Our integrative approach to website development recognizes the many facets of building a web presence. We offer intelligent, WordPress-based solutions for custom website development, search engine optimization, internet marketing, hosting, and everything in between.
Let us use our WordPress expertise to create your home on the web.
Some Things We Do:
- WordPress Web Design
- Logo Design and Branding
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress Site Support, Debugging, Cleanup and Repair
- WordPress Plugin Development
- E-Commerce Websites
- Internet Marketing – Email Marketing, PPC
- Website Hosting
- Email Setup
- Technology Training
- WordPress Training
Some Things We Don’t Do:
- Waste Your Time and Money
- Make Promises We Don’t Keep
- Act Like Web Design Elitists
Why did we start DSH?
We are early adopters of the WordPress platform, and have been creating websites using WordPress exclusively since 2007.
We eat, breathe and sleep the web. We created Design SEO Hosting to put our varied web development skills to good use, and make sure that you have the web presence your brand deserves.
- We’re fast – quick turn around times for projects.
- We take care of the thinking for you.
- We take the time to understand your needs and vision.
- We will work within your budget.
- We’re honest about our abilities, and what we can do for you.
- We’re flexible.
- Our commitment to you is long term.
Good question – the answer varies depending on the scope of your project.
For standard projects we offer website packages which include our best features, design customization and functionality. Our extremely affordable WordPress Website Packages are a good fit for many brands and businesses.
For custom projects, quotes are determined based on a number of variables including: level of concept design, logo design (if needed), number of pages/templates, custom functions required, your timeline, integration of other web technologies/APIs, etc.
Can you give me an estimate?
Sure! Visit our Project Inquiries page to begin the process.